ACE Security and Electrical Ltd has an enviable reputation for Commercial & Home Security, and is one of the leading suppliers and service organisations in London, Essex and Herts.
Ace Security & Electrical Ltd provide security solutions to both large and small commercial companies and domestic properties. We understand that a “one size fits all” solution isn’t always the best and this is why our intruder alarms are tailored to meet individual requirements as well as being “best in class”.
- We offer Security Solutions for your security Issues
- Specialists in Commercial and Home Security System Solutions
- Security Engineers Qualified and Vetted
- Covering London, Essex & Herts with Service and Support
- Privately Owned and Totally Independent
- 24/7 Service
- Design Installation and Maintenance
- Alarm and CCTV Monitoring
- Insurance company approved
- Work with a security and fire company you can trust
- Protecting People and Property for over 30 Years
- All work is to current British and EN Standards
There is a high price to pay if your business is disrupted by crime so it is better to be proactive than reactive.
We will always ensure you are offered the very latest in technology to best suit your needs.
Nowadays, it is impossible to recoup all the losses that crime can cost a business through insurance. For example, if a computer is stolen, insurance will cover the cost of the actual computer (the Primary Cost)
As well as Secondary Costs, such as damage sustained to the building. But it is extremely difficult to quantify the Repercussion Costs, such as the value of the data on the computer and the loss of customer goodwill. Some repercussion costs are uninsurable.
Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) visits will be a requirement of your insurance company and are an important part of any alarm system without this it is likely your system will let you down at the worst possible time.
Ace operate a dedicated service department with staff making the process of booking of maintenance and callouts simple. PPM visits are pre-booked by Ace and notified to you well in advance to give clients the opportunity to contact us, if the pre-arranged date is inconvenient. Engineers will complete checks and tests on your system in line with industry standards.